Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm still here...

Sorry I haven't posted anything new lately. I'm still around but I have a little boy who has bronchitis and I myself have come down with a touch of a cold. I've been doing some digiscrapping in my free time, trying to learn the processes behind the art. I am really enjoying committing my memories to "paper" and seeing the finished project. It's truly an art form. There are so many talented scrappers out there, I'm sure my work will look novice and totally inferior, but the only way to learn is to do, right? So here's some layouts I've completed this week for some of the challenges over at DigiridooScraps.com/forum. Thanks for looking!!




Most of the kits used in these layouts can be found at DigiridooScraps.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment