Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Post...

Well, this has certainly been a long time coming. I decided to get back into graphic design after a many year hiatus. I'm also in the middle of some web design classes because while I love to design and I love to make graphics, I'm terrible with code. It's very sad actually. My mother is a computer programmer and she dreams in code I think. Me, I look at it and it reads like hieroglyphics to me. There was a day many years ago when all web coding was done in HTML. That's when I learned to do a bit of web design. Now when faced with CSS and XML, I'm having to start all over. I guess at least I still have the HTML foundation. I'm also new to Blogger, I've only used Wordpress before, and I can't say yet how this one is going to work for me. I've noticed that it's missing many of the plugins I'm used to... Can I just say Blogger really needs an ETSY gadget? So I guess as I get to know Blogger, and the world of web design, I'll update with my progress, and maybe throw in some graphic goodies along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment